When it comes to monetary gifts, there are multiple ways of giving to McFarland United Methodist Church:
- You may give your gift by cash or check in the offering box located at the entrance during Sunday morning worship.
- You may mail a check to: McFarland UMC, P.O. Box 156, Rossville, GA 30741.
- You may use your online banking “bill pay” feature to pay a one time or recurring gift on a date that you choose. Direct the bank to send the check to P.O. Box 156, Rossville, GA 30741 and if there is an option for an account number, use your envelope number if you are a regular giver to the church.
- You may give online using your credit/debit card or by an ACH transfer from your checking account. Our online giving provider is through our Breeze Church Management System which utilizes the Stripe platform. Your online gifts are safe and they provide the highest level of security for your financial transactions along with immediate confirmation of your gifts. Your giving information is safe. Click here for more information and to give online.
- Give via text on your phone. Just text the amount you want to give to (423) 482-8961. You will be directed to an online site to provide some basic information and to set up your gift. Again, your giving information is kept in the highest level of safety.
No matter how you give, your gifts help us to advance the Gospel to the Rossville community and around the world. We thank you for your support.